Testosterone enanthate (Testosterone Enanthate) is an esterified form of testosterone. The active ingredient is planted into ether and stored in fat depots, and not immediately split in full amount and gradually enters the blood.
Testosterone has a pronounced anabolic properties, accelerates protein synthesis (provides a positive nitrogen balance), and also provides other useful effects for the athlete. In men, testosterone is produced by the Leydig cells of the adrenal cortex and, in women – only the adrenal cortex. Hormone – a product of peripheral metabolism, moreover, he has very little activity, because almost does not bind to androgen receptors. Testosterone is a prohormone. This means that before the application of androgen receptors, it is processed (modified) by a specific enzyme – 5-alpha-reductase. Thus, a hormone active form – dihydrotestosterone.
Action and steroid profile
Enanthate – a long-acting ester. It should be noted that the period of exposure depends on the individual characteristics of a person and can range from two to three weeks. The half-life of 6-7 days.
- Anabolic effects – 100% of testosterone.
- Androgenic effects – 100% of testosterone.
- conversion rate into estrogen – high.
- The suppression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-testes – significant.
- Toxicity to the liver – is absent.
- The duration of the action – to crescent.
- Detection time – up to 3 months.
Testosterone enanthate is manufactured exclusively in injection form.